After listening to her grandma’s mad stories about the coming of a giant wave, Noon takes her submarine fishing. Unfortunately, she gets her submarine stuck underneath a drifting city and finds herself helplessly lost at sea in an attempt to find her way back to home. Noon discovers that there might be more to her grandmother’s rambling tale about destruction and tidal waves and that she might have the only key to stopping the destruction, a mythical Tideshell.
Follow Noon as she travels through a thousand year old thunderstorm, visits a dried out lake in a desert where fish still swim at night and explores a sunken city.
Point-and-click with a twist
The Tideshell Keeper takes you on a classical point and click adventure, filled with humor in an interesting world with a great ensemble of characters. Learn a language called Drift, by talking and listening to the mysterious drifters, inhabitants of the drifting city and use your tideshell to manipulate water in order to stop the impending doom that is about to hit your family and hometown.
- Fully voiced dialogues by talented voice actors.
- Language puzzles inspired by how you would learn a language in real life.
- 3D water set in 2D hand painted backgrounds for optimal viewing pleasure.
- An original soundtrack inspired by cultures from all over the world.
- Hand drawn frame by frame animation.
- Mysterious locations and an important story to explore.